February 4, 2009

CSI: Suck

When I was pregnant, I discovered the joys of watching CSI. I was really behind the curve, and I realize that. However, I really like this show. It took me a couple of episodes to get over the gross factor, but I ended up really liking the writing and the characters. The subject matter was always interesting, too. Anyways, I DVR'd a ton of them so I would have something to watch while I was sober and bloated. It worked. So, who could blame me when I thought that since I enjoyed CSI so much, I would REALLY love CSI: Miami?

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Wait, let me backtrack here. I actually do like the Miami show, but only for the reason that it's almost completely laughable. Some of the cases are interesting, and some of the guys are hot, but David Caruso's overacting is OUTRAGEOUS! Oh my goodness. The tagline at the beginning of every show.....totally LMAO! He totally sounds like an over-the-top Dirty Harry. And it's freaking funny!!!!

Poor David Caruso. I remember when he was a big hit on NYPD Blue, then left the show to further his "movie career". Guess that didn't work out much, eh Dave?

2 comments:

wilfredo said...

yeah - pretty much the only good one is the regular one. we were all excited when csi ny came out with gary sinese? - but it SUCKED! :(

ocs123 said...

Best store at http://www.fashionlouisvuittonoutlet.co.uk/ , authentic ugg boots outlet online, cheapest burberry outlet.