September 13, 2009

Return Of the Blogger

Hello world!

Back by popular demand, it's an update to the blog!

Over the past few days, I've had more than one person comment that they miss the blog, and that they thought I needed to update more often (like, more than once a year). Yes, one of those people was my sister and so she doesn"t really count, but STILL! (Love ya, Ramona!)

My 20th high school reunion was tonight. I didn't go. However, last night I met up with a couple of old friends from the good ol' class of '89. You know what? It was really fun. I had a blast catching up and talking with everyone. Even though dinner was slow, the company was grand. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting a very small glimpse into their grown up life.

I don't really have much to say at this point in the evening, other than it's taken until almost 2am for me to feel like a human again. I stayed out waaaaayyyy too late last night. I'm old.