April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a great day! It was a looong day, but a great one! Mom and Dad came over for a very early lunch and hung out for a bit. I baked a ham, made potato salad and baked beans, and had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It was all so good! I'm about to hit some leftovers in a bit. They left about 2:00pm, and then we all took a nap.

Delyn is in his bed, but he's not asleep. He has a Doc appointment tomorrow, which I won't be able to go to because I have to work. It's shot time again for him. :( Poor guy.

D is going to Alabama with my folks in about two weeks. Honestly, I'm looking forward to some time alone! But, I'm going to miss him so much. He's growing so fast, and he's a lot of fun to be around (most of the time!!). He also gets homesick (just like his mom), so I know there is going to be at least one night that he won't want to go to sleep and he'll cry his eyes out. I also feel bad because it's going to break my mom and dad's heart to see him cry and know that there really isn't anything they can do. I'm sure that will happen the first or second night he's away, and then he'll be fine, though. He's going to have so much fun. My grandmother lives waaaay in the country, so there is so much for him to explore outside.

Speaking of outside, I noticed people in the pool yesterday! Does that mean it's warm enough yet? I need to consult Jennifer. She's all-knowing when it comes to proper pool temperature, and when it's finally not too cold to go in! I can't WAIT to get Delyn to the pool. He had such a good time last summer, and I just know he's going to have a blast this summer, too.

Hmmm...this is fun, posting again. I could get used to it. :) Is anyone still reading?

7 comments:

j_oppinger said...

I'm still reading, and will continue to do so unless there are too many more mentions of crumbs in bras :)

Stacey said...

thank you!

Unknown said...

huuuh:

Tiny Dancer said...

Still Reading ( :

Unknown said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.

wholesale fashion jewelry \
jewelry wholesale China

visio 2010 sale said...

Incorporate Microsoft visio 2010 these characteristics together with the number of brand-new routine operations performs in Visio 2010. For that reason, SharePoint facilitators with only just a few, you could make pre-configured to hold plus take care of all the Visio method road Visio method repository.The software diagram throughout Visio 2010, you can easily Microsoft visio 2010 download organize will normally often be located in a network register have choices. If you find just about any adjust technique road, you can be assured that will revise the hottest model rrmprove the owner. Database webpage provides the recorded data files, activity records along with Visio 2010 download the discussion board local library. Visio 2010

ventepaschere said...

grand service je le recommande a tous les paschervente.fr
Comme annonce. Baskets Louis Vuitton Femmes Eh bien emballes.